10.16.2009

Update

A casual dinner conversation:

Me: "Wow, I don't think I've eaten meat for almost 3 months"

My sister: "I want to go to college."

My mother and I just about died laughing. The most hilarious part, she's dead serious. This is the girl who chewed up an entire steak as a child and continually spit it into her napkin until the end of the meal. She's so crafty that she then scampered off to our kitchen bathroom to get rid of the evidence. My dad made her take it out of the trash and eat some of it. The ultimate punishment.

The weirdest thing about this entire conversation is I think she might be right. After eating a giant cheesy chicken breast, my favorite kind of meat and the only kind I really enjoy eating, I feel sick. My no meat diet might be healthiest for me. Pasta and fruit it is.

--Brynn

0 comments: