10.21.2009

I am addicted to Oreo cookies [double stuff mostly]

I have a hard time letting things/people go.

I have a tendency to walk through rain, no matter the temperature, barefoot.

I am a perfectionist.

I am also a procrastinator.

I never seem to do things right the first time.

I forget that my decisions affect other people.

I am pretty....even though my hair is never perfect and my makeup is never done right.

I might be becoming an insomniac.

T.V. shows will be my down fall.

This is the hardest semester of college yet.

I'm scared I'm going to disappoint myself if I don't start working harder.

I'm not sure I really care anymore.

I think I want to be an elementary school guidance counselor.

I know my parents would not approve of this [not making enough money].

I am obsessed with painting my nails.

I hate unpacking/birds/hanging up laundry.

I am a geek who likes comic books and BSG.

I buy new clothes way too often.

I want to please everyone and sometimes forgo my own wants.

I'm trying to get over that.

--Brynn

0 comments: