10.21.2009

Kendall The Goblin Queen

I like Brynn's format so I'm borrowing it since I have little to say in the way of a full post:

I am addicted to coffee . . . ADDICTED

I am also becoming addicted to the 90's show "Twin Peaks." Man, that's some good television.

My family is crazy, but I'm beginning to think that dysfunction is more normal than I had previously thought.

I love my sister, despite the fact that she puts me down and has a major temper.

BSG and Buffy will forever and always be may all time favorites.

I'm re-watching the series "Harper's Island," 1. because it's awesome 2. because a boy I like wants to see it.

"Lost," although a show I said I'd never watch, is actually really freaking good. Sawyer is hot.

Sometimes I get so stressed out that I want to scream, or just sleep for a really really long time.

Being a geek is cool. Deal with it.

If Seth Cohen were a real person, we'd be married. Kendall Cohen--I like it.

I love my friends, even if we all bitch too much and are very weird, we balance one another out.

Jareth The Goblin King is hot. Always will be. Always has been. Weird? Yep.

I'm scared of spiders, but this one spider has been on my vaulted ceiling for a few days and instead of getting freaked out I've tried to pretend that it's my friend so that I don't get scared every time I see it. I also do this with horror movie villains, like "Jigsaw" in the Saw movies. He's my bro.

That's it for now.

Peace Out Homies-

Kendall on the Dark Side

0 comments: