12.06.2009

Dear Kendall

This weekend was pretty awful.
I spent each and every night with the cops.
Yes.
The cops.
No.
I'm not in trouble.
It was for class. I'm writing a paper about them. Their communication styles. The radio. Their fancy schmanzy lap top. Pulling people over. Being a bad ass. Seeing the holding cells at the jail. Walking into strangers houses and listening to them get lectured/counseled by the cops. No one questions you when you're with a cop. People look at you. Stare even. But they don't speak to you. Or question you. They wonder why you're there. You see it in their eyes. Because you look just like them. You're a civilian too. But you're riding shot gun, with an actual shot gun hitting you in the head. You're listening to the radio. You're wondering who's going to get in trouble next, who else needs to be helped. You really are a bad ass.
Police are cool. I never before realized that they aren't all out to get me. That they're just doing their job. That most of them don't like pulling people over for traffic violations. That I can go 10 mph over the speed limit without getting ticketed. What great knowledge!
I should have also done lots of homework.
I didn't.
I have a test tomorrow.
I haven't studied yet.
I did fill out a study guide.
Yes, I rock.
Not really.
Who wants to write a Spanish paper?
Not meeeee.
Especially about meal options.
BOOO!
I did a bad thing this weekend.
With a boy.
A boy I care about.
A boy I talked about on here.
No, Kendall, not J. The other one.
We are about to have an awkward talk.
I love life.
Please call me so we can talk more about this.
Oh, Rori and I got in a fight.
Lame.
Oh well.
Hopefully things are okay.
I think they are.
I'm watching Grey's Anatomy. I know how much you love it!
Wooot!
What do you think of the snow?
Hate it?
I do.
It's a pain to drive through.
I've missed you lots recently.
Hopefully I'll see you soon even though this week is awful.
<3 Brynn

0 comments: