11.29.2009

Slacker

I'm a slacker . . . posting, getting homework done over break . . . yeah, hasn't happened.

I'm addicted to House M.d. . . . like, really addicted.

I have a problem pushing people away. I'll fall head over heels immediately and then be done with it a few weeks later. It's happening again. Everything "he," let's call him . . . urm, Jeremy, calls . . . I'm annoyed. I can't stand men who are willing to wait around for a woman, men who are pushovers, men who are obviously wrapped up in curves and pretty eyes instead of sticking up for themselves.

Call me a bitch, but I'm bored with relationships. Why can't guys be good while being confident enough to stick up for themselves? I don't want someone to worship me, I don't even love myself enough for that. Be a man. So annoying.

Is Johnny Depp single yet?

Hope you're getting more accomplished than me. It's going to be a shitty week.

On the upside, the new JM album is frakin' rad.
-Kendall on the Dark Side

0 comments: