11.12.2009

And the song war ends before it really even began.

[Please read below blog first to fully understand this one]

The song battle is over.
I just got off the phone with one of my best friends.
She helped me sort things out.
I like the second boy much more.
I'm just so scared of having someone stable in my life.
Realizing this just scares me even more.

I also realized there are many things I like about him:
He smells good.
His eyes are bright blue.
He snuggled me into his body and just let me lay there. For an hour.
He also didn't mind when I squimmered about as my arms fell asleep.
He gets along with my friends.
He makes me laugh.
He embraces sarcasm.
He gets in touch with me.
He likes the food I bake.

It's possible that I care a lot more than I realized.
But I have also decided to just go with the flow.
There are other boys out there. They will come into my life when they are meant to.

--Brynn

p.s. I'm not really sure if it's okay to be disclosing this information. I know other people share just as much, if not more, but a part of me is saying this may not be right. Thoughts?

0 comments: