10.25.2009

Some people...

I don't know if anyone actually reads this, but I need to know: Am I the only person who HATES being bossed? It seems to me that some people in my life, who shall remain nameless, derive lots of pleasure from putting me down and telling me that I'm wrong. It also seems that said people cannot accept it if they find out I am right and they are wrong and proceed to fight with me to the ends of the earth until I look up the information and shove my facts in their faces. It's not that I need to be right, I just hate being looked down on for saying something that I KNOW IS RIGHT. Plus, if they find out they were indeed right and I was wrong, while I accept this and move forward, they rub it in my face, look entirely too smug, and generally annoy me further. Grrrr. Life can be so frustrating.
On a positive note...The rain has finally stopped here. Not to say the clouds haven't gone away, but it's nice to look outside and see somewhat dry cement after 48+ hours of continuous drizzle and wind. :)
--Brynn

0 comments: