9.28.2009

If ten million fireflies

I absolutely had to add this amazing picture of John Mayer that has been in my Photobucket for . . . urm . . . a good three years. Continuum is my all time favorite album. It's literally good from beginning to end and going along with Brynn's last post, I just have to say that it IS the perfect autumn album, and I pretty much repeat 7-"Stop This Train," and 11-"In Repair." Ah, how's that for a plug John Mayer? Maybe he'll see this now and fall in love with me. Eh, I'll hold out for Johnny Depp.

So, today was interesting. I knew that two of my classes were going to be canceled, so in an attempt to enjoy my extra hour of sleep, I rolled out of bed and headed off to my only other class at 10:00 a.m. As I'm walking up to the building I think to myself . . . "Hmmm, that would suck if this class got canceled too and then I will have gotten up for nothing!" I said this to myself, of course. I'm not crazy enough to allow my internal monologues a great deal of external time. Anyway, I get to the door and BAM! Canceled! WTF. Can these professors really not take the time to shoot an e-mail? I then proceeded to my apartment where I messed around online, watched Battlestar Galactica clips, read about season 8 of Buffy (comic form) in Marvel magazine, and then cleaned. Oh, what a productive day.

Now I'm sitting in my living room watching television. Monday is my back to back of "One Tree Hill" and "Greek." Both have gone down the tube, but I have faith in film, so I remain a watcher. Not the Slayer kind, the t.v. watching kind. Though a Slayer I just may be. You never know. Eventually I'm going to have to get out of my lazy routine, shower, and head downtown to celebrate my friend's 22nd. I don't really enjoy drinking, I've already eaten, and I have class at 8 a.m. Really people? On a Monday? Ugh. I need to stop complaining. The first step to fixing a problem is admitting you have one. I probably have many . . . *insert evil laugh here*

I'm also addicted to Owl City's new song "Fireflies." Fo rizzle, I can't stop listening to it. It makes me think of glitter, dreams, and just all around awesomeness. So, che che che che che check it out.

So Say We All-

Kendall on the Dark Side

1 comments:

Kell said...

Fireflies is a great song.. i love Owl City :)