11.04.2009

Are you fo rizzle!?

Okay, so computer viruses are so freaking annoying. Yeah, my computer is infested with a few . . . yes, I tried to clean it out myself. Yes, I am getting a new computer soon . . . but, my parents insisted we go spend tons and tons of money to have it fixed. Lame-O. So, no computer for a few days. Annoying-ness.

I get ready to leave my apartment for school today, coffee in hand as I head to my car (which was parked much closer to my apartment than usual . . . so awesome!). This guy has his apartment garage door open and is cleaning his car before work. I'm talking CLEANING. It looks as though he is taking a feather duster over the top.

Anyway, I get in my car to back out (thinking how weird this guy is), when he starts to back out. I decide to be nice and let him get out first, mostly because with his obvious car obsession I think he may have a heart attack if I come within inches of his vehicle. He pulls out and then PARKS HIS CAR SO I CAN'T GET OUT. Slowly, he gets out of his car, saunters (yes, saunters) to his garage, closes it, combs his hair back with his hand and then gets in his car and SLOWLY turns out. He has given OCD a whole new meaning . . . plus, it really pissed me off.

Peace out home skillets-

Kendall on the Dark Side

0 comments: